No votes
Hijacking scenario
No votes
haunted house
No votes

Total votes : 3

OK GUYS WE'RE DOING A BRAAAAAANDDD NEW RP

Postby Uly » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:33 pm

ok so I wanted to do a new rp that wasn't based on a book, movie, game etc so everyone would get it.
so instead of making it myself I'm making a poll to see what you guys want.
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Re: OK GUYS WE'RE DOING A BRAAAAAANDDD NEW RP

Postby TheDudeManJohn » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:51 pm

Gl.....Get atleast one or two more people and I'll try to be serious.....Back in the day I recruited for this site at my college and work and family members and such.....That's how I kept this section going back in the day.....Wouldn't have gotten the love and attention or hell...Would never have been moved to it's own personal forum section....If I hadn't been doing that....Heck I'll be honest....I had secondary accounts for when times got slow so I could keep it looking like it was active....So people were more inclined to join....Might wanna give that a try yourself Uly heck if it works and you wake this space back up.....I might put in for you to moderate in the roleplay section....
TheDudeManJohn
ASDFologist
ASDFologist

Postby Froggychum » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:53 pm

hey, im new but totally up for rp (1 of my favorite things), idk who is still around, but i think the amount that comes often is enough (shai'tan, atom(cant remember this part), uly, dudethingers, anonomouslyfamous (i think), me and some others (if thedudeman is stlla round thats him too))

yeah, if people cast votes, then Uly could be able to start the thing up.

if its necessary we could also have multiple characters each to keept he story alive.

anyway, I cast my vote.

Edit May 1: Yeah, Just editing this because I'm not really interested anymore because on a different website I am participating in a Sci-Fi space xploration roleplay. Yeah, so no need to do doubles lol

kbai <3 :D :D
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby TheDudeManJohn » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:56 pm

welcome.....i am ghost mode most times here.....not even signing in lol....but roleplay is always a thing for me...(i still will never use punctuation just dots........) if the exploration of space is a thing i can throw something together if you want.)
TheDudeManJohn
ASDFologist
ASDFologist

Postby Froggychum » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:11 pm

Hi!

Im not really new anymore, been around for 3 months or so.... Wrote that 3 months ago as well...

Anyway, i edited long ago too saying i lost interest, and I still not too excited.... though I might be interested in a Island Adventure, or maybe an Election.... even a Haunted House could be cool.....

But as for the space exploration i feel a bit apathetic towards it, and not really motivated.... IMHO An island adventure would be amazing!

Thanks! :D
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby Uly » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:58 pm

Ok I'm back and I think I'll check in with some of my rping buds to seeif they would like to join us
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Return to Roleplay