Box Warfare

The place for Roleplays

Moderator: TheDudeManJohn

Re: Box Warfare

Postby bjrocks1 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:14 pm

BJ smiles before responding. "No, but who doesn't like early presents," he said into the transmitter. BJ then walked to the control room.
User avatar
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: Lurking in the shadows...

Re: Box Warfare

Postby bunchie spy » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Gaspard begins to look for any box that he would find interesting eventually stumbling into a rather ornate and intricate mist box he then activates it and a ornate 2 edged falcata named Barghest forms in his hand "this seems well made I'll keep it" said gaspard who leaves the armory to look around
User avatar
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 pm
Location: divided by zero

Re: Box Warfare

Postby Gamma » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 am

Apheid spots two guards on the security camera.
"Guys, two soldiers are approaching the room you're in."
User avatar
Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Box Warfare

Postby bjrocks1 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:47 pm

BJ looks into the screens until he finds the barracks. "I'm gonna clear the barracks, that should put an end to the soldiers," BJ said while leaivng the room. "Strike Gungnir," BJ said as he approached the barracks. His spear materialised in his right hand, ready to srike. As he entered the room, he used the mist capabilities to screw around with the guards. He made multiple images of himself and Gungnir. "Which is the real one?" all of the BJs said as they readied to strike. A guard thought he knew and ran forwards, before charging through some mist. He realised his mistake as a spear got him through the back. He fell to the ground, and the other guards knew where the real one was. BJ recalled the illusions and grinned. "I always prefered stealth, but all out fighting isn't bad..." BJ said while drawing Fenrir to his hand. He ran forwards, stabbing with Gungnir. He got one guard, the other three managed to avoid the stab. BJ swung the spear out of the guards sideways using mist powers to temporarily dissolve the spear. It rematerialised ready to strike another guard. He recalled Gungnir when the second guard fell, and used Fenrir to finish off the last two. "This is BJ, barracks are clear," he said into the transmitter.
User avatar
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: Lurking in the shadows...

Re: Box Warfare

Postby tyles14 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Name: Tyles
Appearance: Short, black hair, 5-6 feet tall, brown skin (not black), wearing a suit with a red undershirt
Wavelengths (Flame types, choose two from above): Fire, Mist
Boxes (Choose two boxes, one for each of your wavelength. Can hold a weapon, animal, or item): Fire Katana, Mist Glasses
Skill (Medic, infantry, mechanic etc.): Samurai person

Tyles says "Hi"
User avatar
tyles14
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Box Warfare

Postby Gamma » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:44 pm

Who are you talking to?
Apheid says, "Alright. Now let's take control of this junk heap."
User avatar
Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Box Warfare

Postby bjrocks1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 am

BJ finds a stranger somewhere within the base who said Hi. Seeing as the newcomer wasn't assaulting him in any way, BJ decided to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm BJ. I am part of a strike team that is liberating this stronghold. Would you like to assist?" BJ asks.
User avatar
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: Lurking in the shadows...

Re: Box Warfare

Postby Gamma » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Apheid sits down at the main terminal and begins flicking switches. He reboots the systems and brings up an information panel display.
"Hm... Looks like this outpost doubles as a nuclear research facility. They've got some very interesting mechanics. Wolf, I'd like you to come up here to the control room and take a look at the machinery. You'd understand it best."
User avatar
Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Box Warfare

Postby BenBen » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:26 pm

"Will do," Wolf says as he makes his way to where Apheid is. When he gets there he finds a crap load of complicated machinery. Alrighty then, lets take a closer look." On closer inspection, one of the machines is a nuclear reactor. "What the hell are these guys doin' up here? Can you try to find some info on what they're usin' this for?"
User avatar
BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 pm
Location: Land of Screens and Clockwork

Re: Box Warfare

Postby Gamma » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:32 pm

"That reactor appears to be powering the entire outpost. It seems to be a basic fission reactor, not designed for anything special besides supplying power. Check this thing out; I have no idea what it is."
Apheid hands Wolf a PDA with the blueprints for a large machine that seems to be radiating nuclear energy.
User avatar
Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Box Warfare

Postby BenBen » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:34 pm

"This goes waaaaaaaaaaay past my training. I could try sending an image back to my mechanic friends and see if they can figure it out."
User avatar
BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 pm
Location: Land of Screens and Clockwork

Re: Box Warfare

Postby Gamma » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:04 pm

"It seems to be some kind of vehicle, but I can't understand what it's for. Maybe we would understand better if we went to the machine itself. BJ, Wolf and I are heading up to the 2nd floor. See you in about an hour."
Apheid grabs his rifle and walks to an elevator, then gets inside and pushes the '2' button.
User avatar
Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3606
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Box Warfare

Postby bunchie spy » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:38 am

"If you guys see any intresting vehicles contact me, at the moment I'm going to check bases turrets and defense mechanisms to see if we can control them if the original owners decide they want it back" said Gaspard before heading to the roof.
User avatar
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:25 pm
Location: divided by zero

Re: Box Warfare

Postby firerider521 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 am

Name: Firerider
Appearance: 5 feet tall, work gloves, zipping jacket over a black tee. Camo pants.
Wavelengths: Flame, Dark
Boxes: Dark Knife, Huge, huge, REAALLY HUGE FLAMING BATTLE AX. :twisted: But only for when I really need it. :wink:
Skill: NOT a medic. Engineer/ Sniper
Firerider mounts a small motercycle, grabbing a scope and attacthing it to his rifle. He rides the bike to the edge of a cliff. Here, he snipes some guards. But soon, he sees a few people inside a tiny building. Riding like the wind and shooting guards on the way, he goes to the place where he meets what he thinks are supposed to be " allies". Whatever. He is still glad to work with them. "Umm... Hey there? I was recruited for a mission and was wondering if you guys were on the same mission. Are you? By the way, you've got some nice motorcycles parked out there. Mind if I mod them a... little?" By the way, can we use smilies?
firerider521
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 am
Location: Under your bed, in your closet.

Re: Box Warfare

Postby firerider521 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Sorry, I forgot to tell the names of my boxes. The knife is Strain and the battle axe is Brox. Sorry for double post!
"Firerider waits(awkwardly) for an answer."
firerider521
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 am
Location: Under your bed, in your closet.

Re: Box Warfare

Postby bjrocks1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Let's assume Tyles is dead. Please limit smilies, and in future, you can edit posts instead of double posting. I made the same error when I just started out. Welcome to the RP!
BJ turns to the newcomer. "I'm BJ. If you are here for the same mission as us, you are part of our strike team that is working to turn the tables in the war. Glad to have you on board. If you want to mod the bikes, we have some stuff in our truck. We need them quiter, and if possible, more fuel efficient. I have an idea I might try out later... Make sure to keep them small so they are not easily detected. Other than that, do whatever you want," BJ says, before leaning against a wall, hand resting on his 'borrowed' flame handgun.
User avatar
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: Lurking in the shadows...

Re: Box Warfare

Postby firerider521 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:47 am

Don't worry, guys. I only use the unfair battle axe when I get seriously enraged. So I wouldn't call it " unfair" for any reason. Just letting you know.
Firerider taps a screen on a device, bringing up a 3-D map. "Thanks! Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I'm Firerider. It says here that there's an... armory here?" He switches the apparently, PDA to a data display, telling all sorts of things and walks along a pathway to the armory, keeping an eye on the screen. He scans the area's radiation levels." What the..."
firerider521
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 am
Location: Under your bed, in your closet.

Re: Box Warfare

Postby bjrocks1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:43 am

BJ hears a shocked remark, so he follows after Firerider. "Whats up?" he asks as he ignites his lightning flame, in case any trouble has arisen.
User avatar
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: Lurking in the shadows...

Re: Box Warfare

Postby firerider521 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Firerider's face is pale. The only thing he can get out of his mouth is: " Radiation. Too much..." before he collaspses to the ground, hands clasped to his ears, and overwhelmed inside the radiation level.
firerider521
ASDF-ville inhabitant
ASDF-ville inhabitant
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 am
Location: Under your bed, in your closet.

Re: Box Warfare

Postby bjrocks1 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm

BJ looks puzzled at Firerider. "I went through here a while ago. Are you sure there is radiation?" he asks as he drags Firerider out of the room, and carries him to a med-bay.
User avatar
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: Lurking in the shadows...

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron