Bionic Revolt

The place for Roleplays

Moderator: TheDudeManJohn

Bionic Revolt

Postby BenBen » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:08 am

The year is 3000. The world's technology had advanced. People who could afford it were able to get their own personal robot, all thanks to BioTech Industries. Unfortunantly, a virus got into the main computer at BioTech, and it was transferred to most of the Bionics, as they were called. Suddenly, the all turned on their masters, killing everyon and everything in sight.

The humans had almost overpowered the Bionics, but back at BioTech Industries, the Bionics were using parts of destroyed Bionics to create super Bionics. It was these 4 super Bionics that gave the Bionics the advantage in their campaign of destruction, allowing them to win.

Now the year is 3015. The small group of surviving humans all flocked to the country where the origional BioTech Industries building is, in a hope of overtaking it and shutting down all Bionics. You are part of this small group, and you will fight Bionic after Bionic until you have defeated the master Bionic, and shut down BioTech Industries, returning peace to the human kind.

You can choose one of four classes:
-Soldier: Your standard soldier. Fights with guns.
-Fighter: Fights with fists. Requires great strength, as the Bionic plating is extremely hard.
-Mechanic: Doesn't fight much. Can de-assemble Bionics to salvage parts. Also drives vehicles.
-Bionic: A bionic that wasn't infected by the virus. Still remains loyal to humans. Refer to list below.

Bionic Cactus - A Bionic set of arms attatched to a cactus. It gets it's energy from it's cactus body. It can attack by hitting people with its cactus body or it's claw-like hands.
    Mini Bionic - A smaller Bionic, black with flexible arms. I gets it's energy from it's mask. It can attack by holding its arms back and then flinging them forward.
    Bionic Archer - A Bionic with crossbows for hands. It gets it's energy from the glowing clip in it's head. It can attack by shooting large balls that it stores in a pouch in it's back.
    Bionic Archer 2.0 - A Bionic with 1 hand as a crossbow, one hand as a giant hunting knife, and whip at its hip, despite the fact that it cant use it. It gets it's energy from the glowing clip in it's head. It attacks with its hunting knife, or by shooting energy beams from its bow which materialise just before shooting.
    Bionic Racer - A Bionic car. It gets it's energy from the glowing clip in it's head. I attacks by ramming into its opponent.
    Bionic Guard - A Bionic totem pole thingy. It gets it's energy from its fist. It attacks by shooting from one arm, or punching with the other.
    Bionic Scout - A Bionic flying thingy. It gets it's energy from the glowing clip in it's head. It attacks by shooting it's turret.
    Tiny Bionic - A Bionic that is about the size or your thumb. It gets its energy from its one hand. It attacks from the inside.
    Element Bionic - A Bionic that can control elements. It gets it's energy from its element panels. It attacks using earth, water, fire and air.

PM me with this filled out:

Name: (Or if you are a Bionic, the type of Bionic you are.)
Class:
Appearance: (I will fill in the Bionic ones)
Personality:
Pysical Traits: (I will fill in the Bionic ones)
Background: (Bionic characters don't need to fill this one in.)

I will start once we have 5 human characters, Includeing me, or at the 20th December.
I will post a fact sheet about one of the Bionics after each post. But all bionic characters will have their fact sheet posted beforehand.
This follows all rules of a normal rp.
If you are going to quit the rp, please do so by having your character killed in battle.
If you think I should add anything, you can PM me about it and I might add it.
As for weapons, I don't want any futuristic weapons used. I decided to make a cover story for this; Lazer weapons and such don't work on Bionics, so the humans destroyed them, rather that letting the Bionics use them.

EDITS ARE IN BOLD
Last edited by BenBen on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Character List

Postby BenBen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:11 am

BenBen
Name: Chad Garson
Class: Mechanic
Appearance: About 5 foot, Wears black t-shirt and shorts. Short brown hair. Brown Eyes.
Personality: Used to be very joyful and fun loving. Now is very serious and never laughs.
Background: Chad had just gotten married. The virus had infected the Bionics while Chad was on his honeymoon. His wife was killed. He swore he would take revenge.

bjrocks1
Name: BJ
Class: Soldier
Appearance: 6 foot tall, camo clothes, brown shoulder-blade length ponytail
Personality: Emotionless when necessary, but normally a kind and thoughtful person. Strong willed.
Physical Traits: Good build, tall
Background: Parents were killed while BJ was still young. He had to fight to survive, and eventually found his way to the surviving humans. He has joined up with them to help the humans, and hopefully find his parents' killer.

Ml08180
Name: Unit ML-08180
Class: Tiny Bionic
Appearance: A tiny golden bionic. If not for it's colouration, people would not notice it.
Personality: Willing to do his (it's?) job, but protests at violent measures
Physical Traits: Can move very fast and jump very high. Can grip very hard with it's one claw.
Last edited by BenBen on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Encyclopedia Bionica

Postby BenBen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:13 am

This is where I'll keep the Bionic info once I upload some of them.
BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

And So It Begins

Postby BenBen » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Chad walked up to the other people in his squad. The was one man, a soldier, and a bionic, which he objected to having on his team. "Hey," he said, "Looks like you guys are my team, I'm Chad Garson, mechanic. And you guys are?" Chad hadn't always been this dull and straight-forward. He was once a happy, fun-loving guy, until the bionic revolt. A bionic had killed his wife on his honeymoon, that was enough to put a damper on anyone's mood.
BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Re: Bionic Revolt

Postby bjrocks1 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:23 pm

BJ looked at the others. "I'm BJ," he said, as he dropped his hand to his hips. He had two customised handguns, a desert eagle on his right hip, and a 10mm on his left.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Return to Roleplay