Re: Your Own World

Postby bunchie spy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:08 am

"hmm" says bunchie while trying to think of something to do
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby bjrocks1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:04 am

BJ stands up and pulls down another menu. He highlights the insert button, and pulls it down. A list of letters of the alphabet appears. He hits T. He selects a training room and places it in his world. He walks in, and pulls down the insert menu again. He inserts 10 respawning dummies with AI so they are good opponents, and also inserts a variety of weapons. BJ lifts a gunblade off the wall and begins blasting and slashing opponents.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby Yoshi256 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 am

Dami gets bored so he tries to sleep, in vain. He then thinks about what he could do to entertain himself. Hmm...
Yoshi256
ASDF-Ville Chief
ASDF-Ville Chief

Postby Gamma » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:06 am

Gamma groans and pushes himself off the ground.
"Well, it's been nice, but I'm going home. Can you make me a portal?"
Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Postby bjrocks1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:24 am

"Sure," BJ says while pulling down the isnert menu and selecting a portal. "Nice having you around," BJ said.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby Gamma » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:02 am

"Bye! Visit me sometime; I've got a peanut farm," Gamma says as he steps through the portal.
Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Postby bjrocks1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:18 pm

'Peanut farm... Interesting...' BJ thinks as he walks away, wondering as to what his next creation will be.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby Gamma » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Back in Gamma's world, he begins making a map.
Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Postby Ml08180 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Ml continued to form his world, bending it at his will, forming anything he desired. Soon the world that had once been black nothingness was enormous. Ml had flown to all corners and set vast rolling hills and expansive lakes, while at the heart of the world, he built a magnificent city. Too keep the world from falling apart under it's own strain on the universe, the entire world was held together by one large sphere in the center city, and six smaller ones holding reality together at the further stretches.

ML's world as he knew it was endless. In the world without a sun, bright stars and two full moons kept the world lit, and the soft blue grass stretched as far as one could see. His towers stretched higher and higher into the sky, and his city expanded, sprouting from thin air and crashing out of the ground. Soon, he had finished his maserpiece and wandered back to the spheres he had built a room for. The Globus Room, as he called it, was a round sphere itself, that all the worlds rotated in. A small platform rose from the floor, acting as an elevator so not to interupt the movement of the spheres. He was going to enter one, but which to pick?

After thinking for a while, he decided the best thing was to get someone's invitation, rather than walking in uninvited, so he sent blue floating cubes to deliver his message through each of the portals.

EDIT:

Each cube was to tell the recipient to follow it, and lead them back to the portal where it came from back into ML's domain.
Last edited by Ml08180 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ml08180
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Postby BenBen » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:29 pm

BenBen wakes up as something appears on his computer. It is a small blue cube. He clicks on it, and a message opens.

I'm not going to write the message myself, Ml should have specified what the massage was.
BenBen
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby bunchie spy » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:07 pm

bunchie stares at a cube that has randomly appeared "and what are you exactly? you want me to follow...fine" said bunchie before grabbing a halberd and following the cube to a portal "guess I should enter" said bunchie before entering the portal.
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Previous

Return to Roleplay