monster slayer

The place for Roleplays

Moderator: TheDudeManJohn

Re: monster slayer

Postby bjrocks1 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:57 am

BJ casually moves through the encampment. He finds a lone Cultist, so BJ walks up as though to ask a question. "I'm sorry, I'm a new guy. Can you please tell me where the leader is?" BJ asks, before realising an irritated glint in the Cultisits eye.
"I am th leader. You can't be from here, you would have to have seen me..." the leader trailed off, as BJ unsheathed his dagger and ripped through the leader. He skinned the Daemon and obtained the skin. 'One last thing... Best be on my guard, not only is there the last creature to find, but I also might have to watch out for pissed cultists...' BJ thought as he bagged the skin.

1 vial of regenerating algae
2 crystallized silt gems
100 asdf's
8/10s vial manticore poison
2 vials manticore blood
2 Blood Vine fruit
Deadmans Bone Dagger
Spell Striker Gauntlets
5 Charcoal Bones
3 Mud Golem Head things
2 Cultist Daemon Skins
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby bunchie spy » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:01 am

if they have been friendly before they will continue to be friendly except for the green ones they are violent, BJ the next encounter will be epic as I will be controlling the actions of the Megachiropteran

a megachiropteran began heading up a tunnel as it had smelt an unfamiliar smell and began investigating
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby bjrocks1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:29 am

BJ heard a clicking noise. "Well, I was looking for it..." he muttered as he brought at Maelstrom, summoned Fenrir, and began charging an Electric Pulse.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby bunchie spy » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:12 am

green landsharks are not allied they are rivals to the other landsharks and unnecissarily violent

the megachiropteran charges Maelstrom knocking the summon to the ground it turns and begins the charging of a blood purge aiming for BJ

(Blood Purge is a special ability that the megachiroptera gained from the dragons eyes they have tho they are blind. blood purge mangles limbs or body parts by forcfully purging the blood from that part but it is magic so it will be negated by contact with other magic if the blood sub element of water hits it tho the negation will be explosive)
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby bjrocks1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:23 am

BJ brings his hands up and blocks the attack with his Spell Striker Gauntlets. He slides back with the impact, before lunging forth with a hook to the side of it's head. BJ sees Maelstrom recover and charge the side of the creature, sending a current through it's body.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby bunchie spy » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:24 am

the megachiropteran staggers from the impacts before recovering, it sends its tail at BJ hoping to impale him while launching a flame ball at maelstrom
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby bjrocks1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:51 am

BJ ducks under the creatures tail, before swinging around and slashing Fenrir throuhg it's underbelly. Maelstrom succesfully jumped the fire ball, backflipped, and landed ready to strike.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby bunchie spy » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:44 am

the megachiroptera grasped at its chest wound using fire to cauterise the wound sealing it.

the megachiroptera begins charging up a blood purge volley to kill its target quickly before it gets any more injuries
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby bjrocks1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:11 am

"Let's do this," BJ said to Maelstrom as he readied Fenrir. "Go!" he yelled, and Maelstrom leaped forth. Maelstrom speared the creature in the side, creating an opening for BJ. He ran at a wall, kicked off, and grasped the creatures back with his gauntlet. He lifted Fenrir and drove it down through the creature's head. BJ then gracefully flipped and landed on the ground. "Time to get a fang..." BJ muttered as he approached the creature's mouth.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby Gamma » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 am

Gamma holds out his hands to the landsharks and allows them to sniff him. They grunt, then squeal happily and let him through. He pats one on the head, then goes into the cave. Inside, there is a large number of pups and adult landsharks.
Gamma
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Postby bunchie spy » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:39 pm

the megachiropteran gives one last breath before its body turns to ash leaving a crimson skeleton and a still beating heart a ghost made of ash appears and whispers "freedom...at last..." before disappearing never to be seen again.
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby bjrocks1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:08 am

BJ pries a fang off of the skeleton. "What the hell was that about... Maelstrom, you okay?" BJ asks as he prepares to leave the catacombs.
He gets outside and talks to one of the men from earlier. "I got all the stuff you wanted, here you go," BJ said as he handed the items over.

2 crystallized silt gems
100 asdf's
2 vials manticore blood
2 Blood Vine fruit
Deadmans Bone Dagger
Spell Striker Gauntlets
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby bunchie spy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:51 am

"oh thanks, you actually killed a megachiroptera I'm impressed we will send more wanted notes if anything comes up" says the archeology guild member as he hands BJ the reward

(meanwhile in an undisclosed location)

"so you've arrived Delgado, good now we can strike... but first a question, you are an elemental right because if you are you must know where the ancient places are hidden... so tell me where are they" said a cloaked figure to Muertos " Fredda Notte huh, its nice to meet the one who arranged for my release But I dunno anything agreed lying Fools. I only know of one such location its known as the grand Library" said Muertos "I have heard of the grand library a compendium of the worlds knowledge and a place to find maps" said Fredda "Maps to what exactly" replied Muertos "Maps to places, to things, the world, the mind, the world of Death, the cosmos themselves and maps to people and allies"
said Fredda "No. I know what you want and I have some clue to how your going to get it but I won't help you Groovy, I can finally find the map to all the industrial farms and blow them up as long as their is more things to blow up I'll help and blue so are you but we can't do it alone can I have some subordinates please ?" said Muertos "I will permit it, do you know any good ones" replied Fredda "two of the best" replied a fourth personality of Muertos "who exactly?" replied Fredda "Two more 10-stars but these 2 are special, Death kept them from the afterlife by sealing their souls in a monster of great power we will need to kill it before our allies can be returned to the living " said the fourth personality before fading out to white noise "we won't have too I have a plan" said Fredda before making a strange smirking look while Muertos fainted from over exposure to the fourth personality.
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby bjrocks1 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:56 pm

"It was no problem. Thank you for the job, anymore trouble and I will be back to assist," BJ said as he claimed his reward and left. He stopped, unslung his boxes and dagger, put on the ancient construct plate, reslung his stuff, and continued into town.

Death's tome
ancient construct plating
magic reactor
3 metal bomb shells
2 crystallized silt gems
100 asdf's
2 vials manticore blood
2 Blood Vine fruit
Deadmans Bone Dagger
Spell Striker Gauntlets
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby bunchie spy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:30 pm

(city)

Muertos circled the city on the back of a megachiropteran "time to complete operation discord" said Muertos as the megachiropteran began its descent into the heart of the city eventually landing with a loud thud, people around the streets stopped and stared at what was happening leaving an eerie silence that was shattered suddenly when the megachiropteran leaped into the crowd killing a bystander with its claws before it turned and did the same to another bystander as the crowed began running away screaming "good work my pet, now hunt them" said Muertos to the megachiropteran before it began chasing the crowd and killing indiscriminately all that fell behind "now for my part of the plan " said Muertos as he entered the city hall.

(a few moments later)

Muertos walks out of the city hall before summoning his megachiropteran "it would be a shame to leave without saying good bye but we'll be seeing them again soon enough" said muertos before flying off.
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby bjrocks1 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 pm

BJ hears screaming and looks around for the source. He sees a creature very similar to the one he fought in the alcove flying away, except this one had a rider. BJ muttered an incoherent phrase under his breath before recalling Maelstrom, sprinting forwards, leaping off crates and other junk lying around to get onto the rooftops. He ran and leaped from building to building, hunting down the creature that had caused the disturbance. Eventually, BJ reached a large gap between two roofs. He skidded to a stop and racked his brain for ideas. He blinked, made a promise to himself he would never do this again, and began charging an Electric Pulse. He aimed it at the ground, and released when his arm was shaking from the electrical build up. "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAP!" BJ yelled as he was hurled by the explosive burst of electricity. Parts of his clothing had been ignited, and he singed his hair. He landed quite a few rooftops away, rolled to both to minimize injuries and to put out the flames, before continuing into a standing position and chasing again.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby bunchie spy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:57 am

Muertos notices someone chancing him "ahhh, he's chasing us what do I do! tell him you don't roll that way I don't understand what your getting at? JUST KILL HIM. ITS SIMPLE WATCH, POWDER BARRAGE. " said Muertos before he launched a volley of gun powder spheres at BJ.

(it seems that the powers are becoming too powerful and also the next guild hunt will be very soon and they'll be arriving at a faster pace so please be patient for new abilities)
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby bjrocks1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:52 am

Came with a drawback, they will be visible later. Not like I would seriously go about ruining an RP by making myself overly powerful... Nice work keeping your posts shorter yet informative...

"Shit..." BJ muttered as he brought his arm up. He began preparing his spell, before realising nothing was happening. "Must have over done it... Plan B then..." BJ ran faster towards the spheres, at the last leaning back, dropping his hand to the ground, and using the back of the gauntlet to steady himself as he slid under the barrage. A powerful explosion ripped through the air where BJ had just been, with the shockwave reaching him. He was blasted off the ground, and he landed on his hands, before springing to his feet and recovering. "You won't get away," he said as he pursued the flying beast.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby bunchie spy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:30 pm

"stop chasing meee its not nice, he dodged the barrage..damn DO I HAVE TO PUT MY FOOT DOWN AND DANCE OR IS ANY ONE GONNA STOP THAT GUY! never...mention your dancing....again, my turn Gooey Gel!" said Muertos before a stream of green gelatinus fluid appeared cutting BJ off "that should work, your only good for get aways, awww I wanted to get my groove on NOOO! hehe the megachiropteran did a dump on someone...cool why am I stuck with these idiots" said Muertos as he continued flying off.
bunchie spy
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby bjrocks1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:29 pm

BJ saw the green slime in front of him. "Shit..." he muttered as he ran forwards and jumped. He fell just short of the edge of the slime. His legs became dragged down by the green material. BJ lifted his arm once more. "Electric Pulse," he said, firing a weak beam of electricity that managed to hit the figure on the flying beast. BJ dragged himself out of the slime and headed to his lodge to recover.
bjrocks1
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay