Page 1 of 43

OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:05 pm
by Reathos
June 26, 2015 the first zombie walks the earth.

You start out in a city named Metropolis in the Western United States. You are alone in your home watching the TV. The news has some strange reports about gory murders. When all of a sudden the emergency broadcast system turns on telling you to lock up your house and stay inside.

You begin with a common household weapon that you own.

Rules:
1. No god characters
2. Do not speak for other characters
3. Posts must be in third person

I will take the role of the zombies.

Your mission: survive

Updates will be in red.

Zombies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:07 pm
by Reathos
A scream is heard from the street. A zombie bites down into the flesh of a pedestrian.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:25 pm
by Gamma
Hey, cool RP.
Um... I'll start with a sword.
(Should we speak in first-person or third-person?)

Gamma hears a scream from the streets.
"What on earth is going on out there?!"
He looks out the window and almost faints. A zombie is chewing off the shoulder of a young woman on the sidewalk.
"Oh, God. I'd better grab a weapon."
He takes a sword from his basement, and grabs some food and supplies.
"I wonder if I should stay inside or find a more secure place to hide..."
A zombie smashes on the door. "Okay, decision made."
He shoves his sword through the door, impaling the zombie. Knowing that the only way to get rid of a zombie is to destroy its brain, he opens the door and slices a hole through its head.
"I gotta find more survivers or I won't last a day out here..." he mutters to himself.

Zombies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:43 pm
by Reathos
(remember that the outbreak has just begun so there will be a lot of survivor NPCs that I will control)

The zombie that was chewing on the woman turned its attention toward Gamma and started groaning, which attracted another zombie.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:56 pm
by bjrocks1
Brilliant idea for an RP, I must say I am quite intrigued.

bjrocks1 hears a strange noise from the street right after the broadcast ends. Seeing a strange figure with blood gushing out of it, he grabs a handy dandy kitchen knife and heads into the street to investigate. He suddenly realises what is happening, thinking the broadcast was a joke. He takes a defensive stance as he sees a zombie nearby. He yells for help, hoping it wouldn't draw the zombies attention.

Zombies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:59 pm
by Reathos
The zombie moans and turns around and starts slowly limping towards bjrocks1.

Gamma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:07 pm
by Gamma
Gamma hears a yell, but this one seems human. The zombie that was limping towards him turns and begins walking down the street.
"Huh. Strange."
He runs up and slams his sword through the zombie's head. It stops and falls down. Gamma looks up and sees another person down the street.
"Hey! You! Who are you?"
He runs down to the person.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:59 pm
by bjrocks1
"Thanks for the help back there" bjrocks1 says. "I'm bjrocks1, what happened here? i thought it was a joke broadcast or something... We should try to find a safe location and some more weapons..."

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:19 pm
by Reathos
A few zombies heard bjrocks1 and Gamma talking and started towards them.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:48 pm
by bjrocks1
"Let me take this one" bjrocks1 says as he pulls the knife into a battle stance. He then lunges towards the zombie, ducking and sliding under it before slicing up along its back. "Let's just hope that there's more survivors."

Zombies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 pm
by Reathos
A dead person inside the car next to bjrocks1 reanimated. It reached through the open window and grabbed and pulled bjrocks1 in.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:55 am
by bjrocks1
"WHAAAA???" bjrocks1 cries out as he is pulled into the car, dropping the knife onto the floor. He urgently punches at the zombie, but to no avail. Eventually, locked in a grapple in the enclosed space, bjrocks1 is thrown out through the windshield onto the road, unconscious.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:59 am
by BenBen
Nice work Reathos.
BenBen notices the comotion outside. He grabs a boomerang from his collection and throws it through his 2nd story window, killing two of the zombies. Seing that he won't do much good from there, he grabs a backpack, fills it with hi whle collection of 10 boomerangs and rushes outside to help.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:18 am
by bjrocks1
bjrocks1 slowly returns to consciousness, seeing a dark street and two dead zombies to his side. He slowly fades out of consciousness again.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:33 am
by Gamma
(Reathos, what kind of zombies are these? Traditional zombies? Voodoo zombies? Or Hollywood zombies?)

Gamma jumps slightly at the appearence of four more zombies. He slams his sword through the head of the one in the car, then spins around and decapitates two more. The heads were still threats, though, so he punches a hole through each one. He looks up at the person who through the boomerang. "Hey, thanks for the help!" He then drags bjrocks1 off the road and props him against a hedge. He pulls out his first-aid kit and works on bringing him back to consciousness.

Zombies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:38 pm
by Reathos
These are Romero zombies. Think original Dawn of the Dead.

As BenBen comes outside a zombie appears and lunges on him. Meanwhile about a half a dozen zombies had noticed bjrocks1 and Gamma and start towards them.The closest zombie is about 6 meters away.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:51 pm
by BenBen
"Well this is just great." BenBen pulls out a boomerang and attempts to use it at close range. He fails and gets thrown back inside his house, smashing into his games cupboard. He pulls out a Wiimote and throws it at the zombie, and throws it at the zombie. He jumps out the window and tries to defend Gamma while he helps bjrocks1.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:23 pm
by Reathos
The zombies are about 3 meters away now.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:57 pm
by Gamma
(Well, in that case, you have to destroy the brain to kill the zombie, right?)

Gamma slices the nearest zombie's head in half, then kills two more.
"IS ANYBODY OUT HERE ALIVE?! IF SO, HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!" he yells.
He chops another zombie's head apart, then feels himself get shoved to the ground by one behind him. It attempts to gnaw off his knee, but he punches a hole through it with his sword.
He runs over to bjrocks1 and punches him in the face, hoping to rejuvenate him.

Re: OMG ZOMBIEZ!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:20 pm
by Reathos
Yes Gamma, destroy or sever the brain from the rest of the body. And they are slow.

A truck filled with people, guns blazing, comes around the corner extremely fast. A person is thrown, by the force of the turn, from the back of the turn. His head smashes on a parked car. He seems to be holding a pistol. As the truck passes by, it kills 3 of the zombies that were coming towards you but the commotion attracts at least another score of zombies.