The Daily Thread

All things asdf (and anything else)

Re: The Daily Thread

Postby Uly » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:46 pm

It's not really cultural unless you're into biology
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Postby Froggychum » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Nah, I cant get into Biology in Grade 9, only Science.

I actually love science, and would LOVE to take it again forever and ever, except I HATE biology, mostly the dissecitng part (idk if they still do that tho), physics and chemistry so far has been fun tho lol

I also LOVE math, and AM GREAT at it.

Anyway, i didnt know that was a class-specific thing, I thought you meant like FINAL test-quiz-exam-essay thingies or whatev.

Anyway, this Semester I have Math Art French and Science.

Last Year I WAS GODMODE FRENCHER (srsly best in school, also I got an award, im looking at it right....... now! Yeah its pretty legit)

Art is kind of crappy, I just suck and dont like the curriculum, and the teachings. The Teacher is alright but idk how good lol

Anyway, last semester I had Geography English Gym and Business

Business was an elective AND LOVED IT <3<3<3<3 It retaught me some HTML i forgot, pretty SICK
also the Teacher was like, really really nice, you know liKE AWESOME nice, anyway im gonna wrap this up:

The only classes i havent liked so far is Art, and was Gym, English sucked a bit too

Teacher were all AWESOME
English teacher was meh, and Art is also meh. My french teacher is ok, but MATH teacher is supernnice

anyway Lol thats a breakdown of my life inaway Hhaa

ok well bye this post is over
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
Experienced ASDF'er
Experienced ASDF'er

Postby Anonymously Famous » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Froggychum wrote:I googled it too...

so if Google is accurate: You just returned from an Eye Exam/Scan/Procedure/Surgery/Ishouldhavepaidmoreattentiontomyresearch

My Google results say that it's a standardized test given between 3rd and 8th grade in North Carolina.

Anyway, today is Friday, which is usually good. :)
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
Anonymously Famous
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Postby Froggychum » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:08 pm

Yeah, its friday rn for me too, SOOOO HAPPPYYY.

I live for weekends.

Truly, I do.

Wasting a weekend, is like killing a loved one.

My only loved one is my cat.

no lie because I just attacked my brother pretty mean and whatever, but I have reasons....

Also im not in trouble happily, If i had lost my PC i would probs have either gotten killed in a knife fight with my mom, commited suicide, or gone to prison. Good chance I might have eaten my own flesh out of pure rage.

JK that was all pretty bizzare, Im not really mad, he can just go kill himself, i dont even care anymore lol

Anyway im all good, whats new with yall?
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
Experienced ASDF'er
Experienced ASDF'er

Previous

Return to General