the bird thread

All things asdf (and anything else)

Re: the bird thread

Postby cyan » Mon May 07, 2018 6:49 am

7F6E6B8F-E7C3-4437-9C58-B5FEC97C1B9C.jpeg
7F6E6B8F-E7C3-4437-9C58-B5FEC97C1B9C.jpeg (39.78 KiB) Viewed 192 times
Image
User avatar
cyan
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
 
Posts: 19593
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: wien

Re: the bird thread

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Mon May 07, 2018 8:56 am

so profound!
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun

Image
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 34424
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
Location: green

Re: the bird thread

Postby vraiment » Mon May 07, 2018 11:38 am

No one knows how to live in a society
Image
User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 8905
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Re: the bird thread

Postby keja » Mon May 07, 2018 12:19 pm

That's deep.
I'm worth a million in prizes.
User avatar
keja
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 41936
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:42 am
Location: 2008

Re: the bird thread

Postby Anonymously Famous » Mon May 07, 2018 2:57 pm

"BOTTOM TEXT" is my new motto.
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 11324
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: the bird thread

Postby Froggychum » Mon May 07, 2018 3:04 pm

Anonymously Famous wrote:"BOTTOM TEXT" is my new motto.

put it on the top to screw with people
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3901
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: the bird thread

Postby keja » Mon May 07, 2018 4:50 pm

That's deeper
I'm worth a million in prizes.
User avatar
keja
Space Cowboy
 
Posts: 41936
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:42 am
Location: 2008

Re: the bird thread

Postby Shai'tan » Mon May 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Anonymously Famous wrote:"BOTTOM TEXT" is my new motto.


I don't believe it until I see it (in your signature).
Quote of the Ages:

Image
User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 25865
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:14 am
Location: Seven

Re: the bird thread

Postby Froggychum » Mon May 07, 2018 7:31 pm

hey mods, can you make it so my signature can go on the top?

if not i sue
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3901
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: the bird thread

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Tue May 08, 2018 7:06 am

Froggychum wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:"BOTTOM TEXT" is my new motto.

put it on the top to screw with people


here you go:
"BOTTOM TEXT" is my new motto. wrote:Anonymously Famous
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun

Image
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 34424
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
Location: green

Re: the bird thread

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue May 08, 2018 11:43 am

Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:"BOTTOM TEXT" is my new motto.


I don't believe it until I see it (in your signature).

Happy now?
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 11324
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: the bird thread

Postby Froggychum » Tue May 08, 2018 3:06 pm

i am elated for one
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3901
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: the bird thread

Postby Shai'tan » Tue May 08, 2018 3:56 pm

Anonymously Famous wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:"BOTTOM TEXT" is my new motto.


I don't believe it until I see it (in your signature).

Happy now?


No, but I believe you.
Quote of the Ages:

Image
User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 25865
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:14 am
Location: Seven

Re: the bird thread

Postby cyan » Tue May 08, 2018 10:44 pm

i can’t believe i brought BOTTOM TEXT to asdf
Image
User avatar
cyan
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
 
Posts: 19593
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: wien

Re: the bird thread

Postby vraiment » Tue May 08, 2018 11:18 pm

Can we please stop talking about BOTTOM TEXT, it makes me nervous. The powers that be may be listening
Image
User avatar
vraiment
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 8905
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Re: the bird thread

Postby ThingerDudes » Wed May 09, 2018 12:31 am

BOTTOM TEXT is a pretty old meme tho

my favourite variant was

TOP KEK



BOTTOM KEK
Image
User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
 
Posts: 20665
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: the bird thread

Postby Shai'tan » Wed May 09, 2018 2:59 am

cyan wrote:i can’t believe i brought BOTTOM TEXT to asdf


Your influence is great.
Quote of the Ages:

Image
User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 25865
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:14 am
Location: Seven

Re: the bird thread

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Wed May 09, 2018 4:52 am

ThingerDudes wrote:BOTTOM TEXT is a pretty old meme tho

look at thinger the hip dudes up to date with memes
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delivering Fun

Image
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 34424
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
Location: green

Re: the bird thread

Postby Anonymously Famous » Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:"BOTTOM TEXT" is my new motto.


I don't believe it until I see it (in your signature).

Happy now?


No, but I believe you.

Good enough for me!
BOTTOM TEXT
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 11324
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm
Location: Area ???, under Bermuda Triangle

Re: the bird thread

Postby Froggychum » Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm

woah atom :(

why, dude.

I AM THE MEME KING


STOP TRYING TO DETHRONE ME PURPLE GUMDROP!!!
I am the Meme King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
image by Ivokyuftaf6666
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3901
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests