A test by me

All things asdf (and anything else)

A test by me

Postby Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Hello! I have made a math test. Just for the fun. It is about math with enormous numbers.
This is not an advertisement, because it does not refer to a commercial product. Also, I am publishing it with the written permission of Atomtengeralattjaro, the president of the ASDF community. :)
Please, take it. Whatever your result is, thank you for taking this quiz! It even rhymes! :)

The test is on the following web address: http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=271836

What is it about? It is an innovative math test about numbers which are not so popular, so I hope it can be useful and interesting for you. In this topic, you can comment on the test and on your result.
Of course, I have made this test also for the fun of it.

by Ivo Atanasov, an autistic man from Bulgaria, South-East Europe.

P. S. When I was creating this topic, I misssppelled one word from the text, but it was not on purpose at all. I had not seen well enough the difference between the way it should be written and the way it was actually written. Now I have already noticed it, and so I corrected it. Everyone could make a mistake ever, but correcting it is something good! I want to behave politely towards all people!

The contents of this post are completely the same as what they were before editing it!
Last edited by Ivokyuftaf6666 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Anonymously Famous wrote:I respect Ivo very much, he is so smart and intelligent!
:)

Froggychum wrote: Honestly I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Re: A test by me

Postby Froggychum » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:10 pm

i got 70% :D
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby assdef » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:32 pm

The score I got was:
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Postby Froggychum » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:45 pm

that happened to me yesterday, but sometimes it's just down, worked this morning!
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Froggychum wrote:i got 70% :D

Good for you, this s a high result! It is good to have heard of the numbers, bigger than billions,and to know them. I hope you liked the test very much. :)
Anonymously Famous wrote:I respect Ivo very much, he is so smart and intelligent!

Froggychum wrote: Honestly I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:21 pm

I took a brief look at this test, but I have to ask a question before I actually take it: Do you assume long scale or short scale?
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin

Postby Ivokyuftaf6666 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:23 pm

"Short scale
Every new term greater than million is one thousand times larger than the previous term. Thus, billion means a thousand millions , trillion means a thousand billions , and so on. "

"In written communications, the simplest solution for moderately large numbers is to write the full amount, for example 1,000,000,000,000 rather than, say, 1 trillion (short scale) or 1 billion (long scale)."

Therefore, short scale.

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Drat. The results page isn't loading.

I looked up some terms in the interest of learning more, and I did use a calculator for some others... so I think I did okay!

Edit: Yay! 100% Maybe I'll have to try again without any additional resources.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin

Postby Froggychum » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:58 pm

i used a calculator too :P

Good test btw, very passionate :P
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:22 am

This test culd no t be solved only with the help of a calculator. even if you use one, it still requires some knowledge and skills. :)

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby Froggychum » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:12 pm

agreed.
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby assdef » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:56 pm

True. A calculator is only as smart as the person using it. Ergo, my calculators are all dumbasses.
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Postby Froggychum » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:43 pm

dont belittle yourself, im sure you have qualities!
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby Ivokyuftaf6666 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:56 pm

On this forum, it is not possible to stay on topic for 10 posts

(this quotation is from the Welcoming topic) .

Well, it IS possible, because it happened in this topic. That is exactly how many comments are on topic for sure in this topic. Obviously, you find it interesting. :)

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby Froggychum » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:59 pm

trust me it's happened befoer ;P
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Return to General