Discussion

All things asdf (and anything else)

Re: Discussion

Postby Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:03 pm

What does it mean, to answer with "no" to "welcome" comments? And why are apologizes only for communists?
At the beginning, after having a comment on this site approved, and after using it for a little, I though that the people on this forum were good and cool. I didn`t expect such behavior from users like asdef and Ml, with whatever number...
So, I will stop logging in for now... Fights with pointless insults are not in my style... A house should be visited, if all its habitants want the guest to visit them. Good bye!
Last edited by Ivokyuftaf6666 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymously Famous wrote:I respect Ivo very much, he is so smart and intelligent!
:)

Froggychum wrote: Honestly I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.

Froggychum wrote:Vivoons is a good word i made up. Dude I am proud of you
Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby Froggychum » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:13 pm

look what just happened.

Poor Ivo, so new never got a chance. Overreaction? yes. But I agree with him, assdef is very mean sometimes, as for Ml i dont know him very well so meh
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby Ivokyuftaf6666 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:38 pm

Atomtengeneralattjaro, Froggychum, Shaitan and AnonymouslyFamous are cool people, and also, I am impressed by them. However, a Bulgarian proverb says that a single bird does not make a spring. :)

Goodbye!
Anonymously Famous wrote:I respect Ivo very much, he is so smart and intelligent!

Froggychum wrote: Honestly I respect you, anyone who can learn a second language is amazing.

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby Froggychum » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:07 pm

g'day sir i await your return, friend (if there is one)
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby assdef » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:21 pm

snowflakes :roll:

I weep for the next generation.
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Postby Froggychum » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:48 pm

I think you are a bully, we're not on good terms.
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Atomtengeneralattjaro, Froggychum, Shaitan and AnonymouslyFamous are cool people, and also, I am impressed by them. However, a Bulgarian proverb says that a single bird does not make a spring. :)

Goodbye!

But you've listed off a flock of four birds! That's got to mean a little bit of spring, right?
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin

Postby Froggychum » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:58 pm

I think a spring is an event where millions of birds go southnorthernwesterneastish
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:35 pm

They certainly go somewhere.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin

Postby Froggychum » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:47 pm

yip
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby assdef » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:07 am

Anonymously Famous wrote:
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Atomtengeneralattjaro, Froggychum, Shaitan and AnonymouslyFamous are cool people, and also, I am impressed by them. However, a Bulgarian proverb says that a single bird does not make a spring. :)

Goodbye!

But you've listed off a flock of four birds! That's got to mean a little bit of spring, right?

no. a cesspool.
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Postby Ivokyuftaf6666 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:01 am

Hello! I had stopped logging in really, so yesterday and in the day before yesterday I didn`t use to log in this site. In other words, my promise has been kept. However, on the one hand, I do not pay attention to others` offends andf I do not let them influence in any way my positive mood. On the other hand, I am a forgiveful person.
There are rude people in many places where there are people. I appreciate as something good that this forums is one of the few forums with so many cool and polite people and this forum is better than most of forums. So, I logged in again. :)

P. S. froggychum, thank you for the support, my friend! 8) :)

Ivokyuftaf6666
ASDF Worshipper
ASDF Worshipper

Postby Froggychum » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:49 pm

no probs my dude, stay golden <3
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby assdef » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:58 am

Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Hello! I had stopped logging in really, so yesterday and in the day before yesterday I didn`t use to log in this site. In other words, my promise has been kept. However, on the one hand, I do not pay attention to others` offends andf I do not let them influence in any way my positive mood. On the other hand, I am a forgiveful person.
There are rude people in many places where there are people. I appreciate as something good that this forums is one of the few forums with so many cool and polite people and this forum is better than most of forums. So, I logged in again. :)

TL;DR:
ASDF > everything else
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Postby Froggychum » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 pm

ASDF > Everything else i agree
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Previous

Return to General