*gasp*

All things asdf (and anything else)

*gasp*

Postby Uly » Mon May 01, 2017 9:17 am

dun dun DUN
I always thought I beloved nuclear submerino might be a serial killer.
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Re: *gasp*

Postby Shai'tan » Mon May 01, 2017 4:22 pm

There is no proof that that is atom.
Quote of the Ages:

Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Postby ThingerDudes » Mon May 01, 2017 4:24 pm

there's no proof that that isn't atom
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord

Postby Froggychum » Mon May 01, 2017 4:48 pm

what if he is simultaneously both?

Or maybe, he is a clone!

OR POSSIBLY AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE VERSION OF HIMSELF

oh my god...

what if he is....

is...

oh god...

what if he is....

A Transdimensional physical manifestation of atomtengerlattjaro's fragments of reversed light, that bounced off his window glass that contained special magnetic fragments, and ions, carried subatomically from a rip in space time, this all somehow created a light reflection, that is ultraviolet because it mixed with CX gamers (his friend) AI waves, that mixed with a wind current carrying high Radon doses from my Banana Suffer camp. This together made an implosion, that was moved because of the Astrological alignment, that affected this light, because of Sun radiation, certain starlights, moon currents in the water, and dust fallen from asteroid belt. The heavy brain waves of Uly coming to the conclusion, after YEARS of research, who Anon is really! This created a spectrum that took power from the Great Aroura, and many other factors from the Earths heat. The degenerate-effect of my many deceased clones, used power to summon a missing spirit, mixed with shadows from powerfully-radioactive and luminescent objects, that created shadows, mixing with the astronomy allignment, moving them to the spirit, this did things to the lae it was above, and at the same time a very bright diamond was pulled in sunlight, and a butterfly flapped its wings. The frictional ions , and thermal energy thrown from a Supercolider, transfered to a radioactive zone in a cold area on earth, this and the poles fluctuation, created an off-beat center of gravity that moved along with wave currents. This touched along with many invisible lights, and a childs laser pointer, that caused a brief flash, that mixed with the ORIGINAL space time rip, that was intensified, blasting the spirit, inside a thunderbolt that was stricken near by. This created a flash of light, mixing up the minds of sentient creatures, and slowly repairing spacetime. What happened, is the rays blasted from the flash, moved along to a different place we cannot fathom, and summoned Shai'Tan the dark one. The subatomic hardly existent particles that were left from all the movements were then taken control, by Shai'tan although not consiously. The last thing is that all the paths left by the near-string sized particles then turned into pure energy, and flash into the sealed closed gap in time. This then reversed itself and mixed with the people forgetting, created a universal event that made all beings feel as if nothing had happened. The impossibility of all this became a single charge, of unknown possibilities. It then struck into the hub for ASDF forums. And created a internet being, along with a true creature, that morphed into our reality as if it had always existed.

This is the origin of atomtengerlattjaro2

or not, its just a theory :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby Evai » Tue May 02, 2017 4:51 am

Hey it's me
Froggychum wrote:lol im a person

random because bored
Evai
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Postby Shai'tan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:11 am

Hey you.
Quote of the Ages:

Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Tue May 02, 2017 7:36 am

Froggychum wrote:A Transdimensional physical manifestation of atomtengerlattjaro's fragments of reversed light, that bounced off his window glass that contained special magnetic fragments, and ions, carried subatomically from a rip in space time, this all somehow created a light reflection, that is ultraviolet because it mixed with CX gamers (his friend) AI waves, that mixed with a wind current carrying high Radon doses from my Banana Suffer camp. This together made an implosion, that was moved because of the Astrological alignment, that affected this light, because of Sun radiation, certain starlights, moon currents in the water, and dust fallen from asteroid belt. The heavy brain waves of Uly coming to the conclusion, after YEARS of research, who Anon is really! This created a spectrum that took power from the Great Aroura, and many other factors from the Earths heat. The degenerate-effect of my many deceased clones, used power to summon a missing spirit, mixed with shadows from powerfully-radioactive and luminescent objects, that created shadows, mixing with the astronomy allignment, moving them to the spirit, this did things to the lae it was above, and at the same time a very bright diamond was pulled in sunlight, and a butterfly flapped its wings. The frictional ions , and thermal energy thrown from a Supercolider, transfered to a radioactive zone in a cold area on earth, this and the poles fluctuation, created an off-beat center of gravity that moved along with wave currents. This touched along with many invisible lights, and a childs laser pointer, that caused a brief flash, that mixed with the ORIGINAL space time rip, that was intensified, blasting the spirit, inside a thunderbolt that was stricken near by. This created a flash of light, mixing up the minds of sentient creatures, and slowly repairing spacetime. What happened, is the rays blasted from the flash, moved along to a different place we cannot fathom, and summoned Shai'Tan the dark one. The subatomic hardly existent particles that were left from all the movements were then taken control, by Shai'tan although not consiously. The last thing is that all the paths left by the near-string sized particles then turned into pure energy, and flash into the sealed closed gap in time. This then reversed itself and mixed with the people forgetting, created a universal event that made all beings feel as if nothing had happened. The impossibility of all this became a single charge, of unknown possibilities. It then struck into the hub for ASDF forums. And created a internet being, along with a true creature, that morphed into our reality as if it had always existed.
How did you know :shock: :!: :?:
History has taught us that we don't learn from the past.

atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Postby Shai'tan » Tue May 02, 2017 8:03 am

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:
Froggychum wrote:A Transdimensional physical manifestation of atomtengerlattjaro's fragments of reversed light, that bounced off his window glass that contained special magnetic fragments, and ions, carried subatomically from a rip in space time, this all somehow created a light reflection, that is ultraviolet because it mixed with CX gamers (his friend) AI waves, that mixed with a wind current carrying high Radon doses from my Banana Suffer camp. This together made an implosion, that was moved because of the Astrological alignment, that affected this light, because of Sun radiation, certain starlights, moon currents in the water, and dust fallen from asteroid belt. The heavy brain waves of Uly coming to the conclusion, after YEARS of research, who Anon is really! This created a spectrum that took power from the Great Aroura, and many other factors from the Earths heat. The degenerate-effect of my many deceased clones, used power to summon a missing spirit, mixed with shadows from powerfully-radioactive and luminescent objects, that created shadows, mixing with the astronomy allignment, moving them to the spirit, this did things to the lae it was above, and at the same time a very bright diamond was pulled in sunlight, and a butterfly flapped its wings. The frictional ions , and thermal energy thrown from a Supercolider, transfered to a radioactive zone in a cold area on earth, this and the poles fluctuation, created an off-beat center of gravity that moved along with wave currents. This touched along with many invisible lights, and a childs laser pointer, that caused a brief flash, that mixed with the ORIGINAL space time rip, that was intensified, blasting the spirit, inside a thunderbolt that was stricken near by. This created a flash of light, mixing up the minds of sentient creatures, and slowly repairing spacetime. What happened, is the rays blasted from the flash, moved along to a different place we cannot fathom, and summoned Shai'Tan the dark one. The subatomic hardly existent particles that were left from all the movements were then taken control, by Shai'tan although not consiously. The last thing is that all the paths left by the near-string sized particles then turned into pure energy, and flash into the sealed closed gap in time. This then reversed itself and mixed with the people forgetting, created a universal event that made all beings feel as if nothing had happened. The impossibility of all this became a single charge, of unknown possibilities. It then struck into the hub for ASDF forums. And created a internet being, along with a true creature, that morphed into our reality as if it had always existed.

I have no words.
Quote of the Ages:

Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Postby Froggychum » Tue May 02, 2017 10:51 am

Shai'tan wrote:

I have no words.

I am everything. Omnipotence
I know everything. Omniscience

I AM A FROG. Froglikeness

#froggychumthebest
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby Uly » Tue May 02, 2017 9:25 pm

At least my posts make cents
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Postby Froggychum » Wed May 03, 2017 11:12 am

Im gonna sell my theory for 800 000 dollars

made a deal with CIA

ps. Pissed the fuk off because this computer im using is SHIT
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Wed May 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Uly wrote:At least my posts make cents

how much is that after taxes?
History has taught us that we don't learn from the past.

atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend

Postby Uly » Wed May 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Uly wrote:At least my posts make cents

how much is that after taxes?

I make so little it's not even taxable
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Postby Froggychum » Wed May 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Im gonna have to tax you for that post.

Reason?

Because, I OFFICIALY SET UP RIGHT THIS MOMENT, A POST-TAXING SERVICE. All Posts will have to pay me 1 cent per word in the post.

If it less than 5 cents, its free.

Also every dollar costs an extra 5 cents

Every new rank costs you 10 dollars

Also whenever you use Quote feature, it is 2 cents for each of the words you've quoted

Also smileys are 25c ea.

Yuppers.
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby Uly » Wed May 03, 2017 6:39 pm

frog the worst
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Postby Froggychum » Wed May 03, 2017 7:32 pm

thats my name.

Please dont ware it out... And by that I mean, DONT BE MEAN U MONSTER :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pain unbearable wahahahha

i cry now Dx
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby Uly » Wed May 03, 2017 8:55 pm

Don't be too boastful that's all
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Postby Froggychum » Wed May 03, 2017 9:24 pm

My name is Frog the Boastful

so some call me Frog the Worst

so is life

IM GOD LOL

#itstoolateforahashtaglmao
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby Uly » Thu May 04, 2017 8:45 am

Is asdfkumquat2 like atomtengerelattjaro2?
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet

Postby Froggychum » Thu May 04, 2017 10:50 am

good question

idk
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Next