*gasp*

All things asdf (and anything else)

Re: *gasp*

Postby Shai'tan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Anonymously Famous wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:
Froggychum wrote:my bro (twin) is super into MTG rn, and hes collecting, im not but have some still xD

I've met one of the card artists. He's a friend of a friend.


Ooh, who?

Howard Lyon


That's awesome! Still have some of the cards with his art on :D
Quote of the Ages:

Image
User avatar
Shai'tan
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 25594
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:14 am
Location: Seven

Re: *gasp*

Postby Anonymously Famous » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:28 pm

I bought a print with the artwork for Life's Legacy at a convention, but then later our mutual friend arranged for him to come to my house to talk about his artwork to whoever my wife and I could convince to come (and of course there was some selling of his stuff there). It was pretty fun. :)
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 10820
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: *gasp*

Postby Froggychum » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Good for you. The only reason i think hes not really that cool is because my brother is unbelievably obsessed with the game, and hearing the word magic makes me feel sick just because of all the trauma his never ending blabber and video binging has caused me xD

Yeah, i actually have some mtg tbh, but not great at the game, he knows lots, and idk

I kind of just got bored of it quickly, him, no way xD

Good for you, i actually went to a comic con a few weeks ago, i got lots of prints, and decided to strat a pin collection.

Decided not to meet fabian niceza, or mark bagley, or any of the famous ppl that werre there xD

Im in a small town, and we really hit big there xD

xD
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: *gasp*

Postby Anonymously Famous » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:22 pm

I'll be going to one in September. It should be fun. :)
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 10820
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: *gasp*

Postby Froggychum » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:25 pm

yaayy happy 4 u :D
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: *gasp*

Postby Uly » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:21 pm

Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:
Froggychum wrote:my bro (twin) is super into MTG rn, and hes collecting, im not but have some still xD

I've met one of the card artists. He's a friend of a friend.


Ooh, who?

Howard Lyon


That's awesome! Still have some of the cards with his art on :D

My friend has an autographed vintage blue mana card he bought for 90 USD, but I'm not sure of the artist.
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: At your service

Re: *gasp*

Postby Anonymously Famous » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Uly wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:
Shai'tan wrote:
Anonymously Famous wrote:
Froggychum wrote:my bro (twin) is super into MTG rn, and hes collecting, im not but have some still xD

I've met one of the card artists. He's a friend of a friend.


Ooh, who?

Howard Lyon


That's awesome! Still have some of the cards with his art on :D

My friend has an autographed vintage blue mana card he bought for 90 USD, but I'm not sure of the artist.

Not Howard. As I understand it, he's a relative newcomer to M:tG art, or at least he wasn't doing it back when things might be considered "vintage".
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 10820
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: *gasp*

Postby Froggychum » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:31 pm

im a hypocrite, yesterday I made an account for untap.in, and a bit before, I downloaded cockatrice (all my brothers ideas xD :P)
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: *gasp*

Postby Uly » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:00 pm

i went back on reddit
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: At your service

Re: *gasp*

Postby Froggychum » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:36 pm

at least it's not 4chan (i hope)
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: *gasp*

Postby Uly » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:38 pm

4chan is fine it's mostly sensationalism by the media and people who have only been on /b/ and /pol/. it can actually be a decent website if you stay away from the bad parts.
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: At your service

Re: *gasp*

Postby assdef » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Uly wrote:it can actually be a decent website if you stay away from the bad parts.

This describes all of the InterWeb.
Image
User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 6539
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: *gasp*

Postby Uly » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Exactly my point. Stay away from the bad part of asdf.
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: At your service

Re: *gasp*

Postby Froggychum » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 am

k
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
ASDF-Ville's Mayor
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron