About ASDF vs. JKL;

All things asdf (and anything else)

About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby Uly » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Since j is the home row index finger key opposite f, why does jkl; go the same direction as asdf? Shouldn't it be opposite? This is why I propose ;lkj.
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: At your service

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:53 pm

interesting theory
or maybe it's jkl; because it's facing away and running away from asdf?
asdf
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delievering Fun

Image
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 33926
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
Location: green

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby Uly » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:28 am

also, if asdf = ASDF doesn't jkl; = JKL:?
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: At your service

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:57 am

I believe the catechism states something along the lines of jkl; not deserving to be capitalized
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delievering Fun

Image
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 33926
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
Location: green

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby Anonymously Famous » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:05 pm

On the Spanish keyboard, jkl; is jklñ.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 11041
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:12 pm

on a hungarian one, it's jklé
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delievering Fun

Image
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 33926
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
Location: green

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby Uly » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:17 pm

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:I believe the catechism states something along the lines of jkl; not deserving to be capitalized

CXgamer, welcoming topic, ASDFism wrote:JKL;
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: At your service

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:46 am

oh well.
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delievering Fun

Image
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 33926
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
Location: green

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby Uly » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:29 am

at least we tried
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: At your service

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:09 pm

That's because the rule didn't come about until the reformation.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 11041
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby Uly » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:28 pm

Reformation?
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: At your service

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby Anonymously Famous » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Yep. I'm totally not making that up on the spot, either.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 11041
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby Uly » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:40 pm

The Reformation by Anonymously Famous
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: At your service

Re: About ASDF vs. JKL;

Postby Anonymously Famous » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Catchy. I like it.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 11041
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests

cron