The topic is being off topic

All things asdf (and anything else)

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Froggychum » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:56 pm

god math no
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby assdef » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:55 pm

You need to learn math so that when you're old like me you can quickly calculate the tip on a bill to be an amount that makes the total a round number. #nerdyoldman An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.
Image
User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 6641
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Froggychum » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:43 pm

I know math. I am actually top of my class
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Anonymously Famous » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:29 pm

assdef wrote:You need to learn math so that when you're old like me you can quickly calculate the tip on a bill to be an amount that makes the total a round number. #nerdyoldman An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.

Everyone has calculators on their phone now, you know.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 10952
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby assdef » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Anonymously Famous wrote:
assdef wrote:You need to learn math so that when you're old like me you can quickly calculate the tip on a bill to be an amount that makes the total a round number. #nerdyoldman An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.

Everyone has calculators on their phone now, you know.

Huh? An old, bearded man waving his index finger at you while slightly shaking his cane and muttering something.
Image
User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 6641
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby ThingerDudes » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:49 am

it's like a fancy abacus
Image
User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
 
Posts: 20549
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Froggychum » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:07 pm

hey ThingerDudes, i missed you man! Where my canadian bro been at?
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:56 pm

in Canada, I guess
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delievering Fun

Image
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 33914
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
Location: green

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby ThingerDudes » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 am

Froggychum wrote:hey ThingerDudes, i missed you man! Where my canadian bro been at?

I am always at where I am needed most.

or I'm just busy with grad school idk whichever sounds better
Image
User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
 
Posts: 20549
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:07 am

what subject are you getting grad schooled in, if you don't mind me asking?
(please tell me it's genetic engineering so that you can grow your own purple corn)
Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:Awesome Site, Delievering Fun

Image
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 33914
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
Location: green

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Froggychum » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:42 pm

okay cool, we always welcomeing you when you has time!
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby assdef » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:22 am

ThingerDudes wrote:I am always at where I am needed most.

With great power comes great responsibility?
Image
User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 6641
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Froggychum » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:57 am

with great power comes Electric Mech Tech!
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby assdef » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Trufax. This is why Bitcoin is mined so much in Venezuela.
Image
User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 6641
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby ThingerDudes » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:22 pm

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:what subject are you getting grad schooled in, if you don't mind me asking?
(please tell me it's genetic engineering so that you can grow your own purple corn)

I'm in a grad program for computer science! Hoping to get a more research oriented position than what I had before.

as for the purple corn...
Image
User avatar
ThingerDudes
ASDF Warlord
ASDF Warlord
 
Posts: 20549
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:12 am
Location: close enough.

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Froggychum » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:49 pm

my lord. ThingerDudes is canon irl
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:00 pm

ThingerDudes wrote:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:what subject are you getting grad schooled in, if you don't mind me asking?
(please tell me it's genetic engineering so that you can grow your own purple corn)

I'm in a grad program for computer science! Hoping to get a more research oriented position than what I had before.

as for the purple corn...

That sounds interesting! Good luck!
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 10952
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Froggychum » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:05 pm

i plan on going to college for computer programming.
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:36 pm

I majored in computer science. Then I got out of it. Not because I didn't like it, but because I didn't really want to do it for my job, and because I found something else!
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin
 
Posts: 10952
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: The topic is being off topic

Postby Froggychum » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:48 pm

good for you!

I am uncertain for my future and at times its worrying...
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
User avatar
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Location: Canada

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests

cron