Let this thread die!

All things asdf (and anything else)

Re: Let this thread die!

Postby Froggychum » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:56 am

yeah :DDDDD I LIKE HAVING NO REASON TO BE NEGATIVE AND STILL FINDING A WAY! WOOOOT
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Are those forums pretty active?
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin

Postby Froggychum » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:43 pm

This is how i think:
Here is forums #1
Forums #2 is a general roleplaying site, which I am not really active on , but still check every day... It has TONS of people and players, like millions of posts, and ten thousands of players and games
Forums #3 is one of my forums is for a group in a game I hardly play, but the forums is actually the most active group in the game. And full of cool people, and some slightly less cool ones. They are all nice there though.
Forums #4 is a magic card making site with a community that isn't super connected, just comment on e/os cards with things to fix xD not really a forums
Forums #5 is the newest for me to join, and is a star wars based one, it is okay, but so far I don't like it. It's also pretty big.

that and youtube is basically what my day consists of checking, and then I do whatever else I want to do if i can think of stuff :P
<3 Froggychum
I have an Evai quote in my signature. If Froggychum put a quote from me in his signature, it would all come full circle.
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Postby assdef » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:53 am

Huh?
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare

Postby Froggychum » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:47 pm

lol i made werds.

By the way if anyone ever insults my name, be sure to know i am well aware how sh*t it is xD
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest

Previous

Return to General