=-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

All things asdf (and anything else)

Re: =-The infinite 20k Thread!-=

Postby Froggychum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:31 pm

deep [ni my mind] something hides..

Lost to _me ,, somwehre i once looked, and felt Much pane.?

I loook at __my Hands, and It Hurts... ___I wendor wyh, but then ____i sya "Cant sya the Finge--- (DONT SAY IT!)"

But _____I look adn see not ______My worl-d, ______i Only see whta _+_I Was told? to see...

By the ones [ni my mind]??

WHO MA I?

fingers?
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Postby Anonymously Famous » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:21 pm

Are you fingers?
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
Anonymously Famous
JKL; Assassin
JKL; Assassin

Postby Froggychum » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 pm

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I cant feel my own mind...
******************************************************************************************************************
<3 Froggychum
Froggychum
ASDF-Ville Officer
ASDF-Ville Officer

Previous

Return to General