You may say that I'm a dreamer...

All things asdf (and anything else)

You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby assdef » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Happy Birthday, JL

Image
User avatar
assdef
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 6361
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Uly » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:16 pm

You may say that I'm the gangster of love
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Image
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Where everybody knows your name

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Anonymously Famous » Mon May 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Unfortunately, that video has been taken down.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 9939
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Uly » Mon May 02, 2016 12:46 pm

NO! My life is a lie
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Image
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Where everybody knows your name

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Anonymously Famous » Mon May 02, 2016 2:07 pm

So is the cake.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 9939
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Uly » Tue May 03, 2016 9:09 am

What about the cookie cake
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Image
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Where everybody knows your name

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue May 03, 2016 12:19 pm

'Twould be a sad lie indeed, if you were Cookie Monster.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 9939
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Uly » Fri May 06, 2016 12:40 pm

I think I will be the next vanilla ice
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Image
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Where everybody knows your name

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Anonymously Famous » Fri May 06, 2016 1:32 pm

Ice ice, baby?
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 9939
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Uly » Sun May 08, 2016 11:44 pm

Yo, got a problem, I'll solve it
Let me give you a hook while my DJ revolves it
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Image
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Where everybody knows your name

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Anonymously Famous » Mon May 09, 2016 1:02 pm

That does not sound like a viable solution to most problems.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 9939
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Uly » Tue May 10, 2016 2:10 pm

well my problems are different
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Image
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Where everybody knows your name

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Anonymously Famous » Tue May 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Apparently.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 9939
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Uly » Thu May 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Have you ever had to fight off beings from the ninth dimension in empty void with nothing but a rainstick and a plastic fork?
NO.
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Image
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Where everybody knows your name

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Anonymously Famous » Thu May 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Only the eighth dimension.
ThingerDudes wrote:The only reasonable amount of Nutella is infinity. Everything else is too little.

Proud poster of the 300kth post in General
User avatar
Anonymously Famous
JKL;'s Nightmare
JKL;'s Nightmare
 
Posts: 9939
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Uly » Thu May 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Go play with your rainstick
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Image
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Where everybody knows your name

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby atomtengeralattjaro » Fri May 13, 2016 6:56 am

Uly wrote:Have you ever had to fight off beings from the ninth dimension in empty void with nothing but a rainstick and a plastic fork?
NO.

Well plastic forks are really not useful for anything in this reality, but I don't know about other realities. Maybe somewhere they are better than swords.
History has taught us that we don't learn from the past.

Image
User avatar
atomtengeralattjaro
ASDF's Best Friend
ASDF's Best Friend
 
Posts: 33472
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 11:43 am
Location: green

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Uly » Fri May 13, 2016 10:44 am

What about liquid swords
MTG09, look it up before you say anything
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Image
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Where everybody knows your name

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby MTG09 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:08 pm

you could burn people with that hot fire
The secrets of life:
Anonymously Famous wrote:Is is is. [source]
...
And it always will be. [source]
User avatar
MTG09
ASDF High Priest
ASDF High Priest
 
Posts: 2622
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:42 pm
Location: Earth

Re: You may say that I'm a dreamer...

Postby Uly » Sun May 15, 2016 7:46 pm

You sure could. Unless they were the human torch.
I actually have no idea whether to continue to the list of cool people or not because I do not know what makes people cool

Image
User avatar
Uly
ASDF Prophet
ASDF Prophet
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Where everybody knows your name

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Froggychum, Google [Bot] and 6 guests